Dienstag, 21. Februar 2012

winter series: Second Quiz

an interesting approach on ribbon colour selection. but which typewriter uses it? leave your comment.


Miguel Ángel Chávez Silva hat gesagt…

Nice photo. The spool holder reminds me the ones on my Smith Coronas; but something tells me this will be something a tad more exotic than a S-C.

Bill M hat gesagt…

Underwood Standard

shordzi hat gesagt…

This one, I know this one... I just can't pin it down... is manual typewriter close enough?

Fernando Antunes hat gesagt…

I've been cracking my head with this one... :(

Ted hat gesagt…

I would guess Patria?

maschinengeschrieben hat gesagt…

@Miguel, this typewriter actually is the opposite of exotic, about 1.2 million machines were made.
@Bill, exactly, it is the Underwood Standard Portable Typewriter aka Underwood 4-Bank.
@shordzi: Not sure about that. It is correct, though.
@Fernando: Better luck next time!
@Ted: Not quite, but the Patrias have an exotic approach on colour selection, too.
The next quiz will be published in 24 minutes. Good luck.